The process would take them just a couple of minutes.The point is that it is easy to post ads but it is difficult to get results.
Successful campaign management can be really complicated. It requires time and experience. Big business knows it but small-medium business cannot afford to hire someone and they do not have the time to become experts by themselves so they lose conversions and money.
HOW TO UNDERSTAND IF YOU’RE WASTING YOUR MONEY?
Answering the following questions can help you to understand if you are on the right track.
- have you set up Google Analytics and website-Conversions?
- are you using competitors tools to analyze impression shares?
- are you familiar with the following concepts:
- Long/short tail keywords?
- Different kinds of keywords matches?
- Quality score?
- Bid multipliers and automated-rules?
- Analysis on ad position, ad performance, site-link performance?
- Landing pages?
- do you know how to optimize your shopping-feed (title-description)?
The list of PPC Management best practices can be quite long. Anyway if the answers to the previous questions are “No” ,then there is margin to implement the performance of your PPC campaigns, to maximize the ROI of your ads. So the point is…
HOW CAN WE OPTIMIZE YOUR PPC CAMPAIGNS?
The ROSSIAdvertising team has rocked a strong PPC process to maximize the ROI of your PPC campaigns. Let us have a look at the optimization process:
- DISCOVERY: you tell us about your business, your goals;
- CHECK-UP: just a check on tracking settings before starting
- MEASURE: Collect and analyze data from your website + competitors analysis;
- RESTRUCTURING: applying the PPC management best-practices;
- MONITORING: daily, weekly and monthly review;
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT.
The process of optimization would require from 1 month to maximum of 3 months accordingly to the website and accordingly to the kind of campaigns themselves.